Official name of Australia, The Commonwealth of Australia. It's the largest country in Oceania and the world's sixth-largest country by area. The neighbouring countries are Indonesia, Papua NewGuinea and East-Timor to the north side; New Zealand to the southeast side; Vanuatu & the Solomon Islands to the northeast side. Canberra is the capital city of Australia. Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales (NSW) and the most populous and largest city in Australia. The country's other major metropolitan areas are Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth.
Some useful information of Australia:
Total Area of Australia: 76,92,024 Sq.km.
Population: 26 millions (Approximately)
Currency: Australia Dollar (AUD)
Calling/Dialing code: +61
Driving side: left
Time zone: UTC+8; +9.5; +10
Internet TLD: .au
Current Prime Minister of Australia: Scott Morrison, MP :: Prime Minister of Australia (30th Prime Minister of Australia) Australia Govt.
Government type of Australia: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Largest city of Australia: Sydney :: Area: 12,367.7 Sq.km.
National language of Australia: English
List of States/Territory/Cities in Australia: New South Wales(NSW), Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Sydney.
What is famous for Australia?
List of famous places in Australia:
1. Sydney Opera House ::: Address: GPO Box 4274, Sydney NSW 2001, Australia. Telephone: +61 2 9250 7111 :: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org :: Website: Sydney Opera House
2. Great Barrier Reef Marine Park :: Townsville head office, 280 Flinders Street, PO Box 1379, Townsville QLD 4810, Australia.
Phone: + 61 7 4750 0700 (Townsville head office) :: Email: email@example.com :: Website: Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
3. Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park :: PO Box 119, Yulara, NT 0872, Australia. :: Phone: +61 8 8956 1128
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Visitor info desk), Email: Uluru.ParkPass@parksaustralia.gov.au (Park passes) ::
Website: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
4. Sydney Harbour Bridge :: Bradfield Hwy, Dawes Point-Milsons Point, NSW, Australia. ::
It was added to the "Australian National Heritage List" on 19 March 2007 and also added to the "New South Wales (NSW) State "Heritage Register" on 25 June 1999. It's owner of Government of New South Wales, Australia :: Website: Sydney Harbour Bridge
5. Blue Mountains National Park :: Katoomba area, Blackheath area, Glenbrook area, Lower Grose Valley area, Mount Wilson area, Southern Blue Mountains area :: E-mail: email@example.com :: Blue Mountains region, New South Wales, Eastern Australia :: Website: Blue Mountains National Park
and also more details on wikipedia :: Blue Mountains National Park :: on wikipedia
6. Melbourne (Royal Botanic Gardens, Federation Square, Cricket Ground, the National Gallery of Victoria):: Melbourne is the capital of Victoria state of Australia and second largest city in Australia. The town is located in the Port Phillip Bay area at the entrance to the Yarra River on the southeast coast. Theaters, restaurants, galleries, shops, & its distinctly European feel are the main draws of this sophisticated city on the Yarra River. Highlights of the city include the National Gallery of Victoria; the Royal Botanic Gardens; the Melbourne Cricket Ground and Federation Square etc.
7. Bondi Beach :: Bondi Beach is a popular beach located around 7 km eastern side of the main commercial centre of Sydney, New South Wales in Australia. Bondi Beach is one of the most popular tourist place in Australia.
8. Daintree National Park :: It is a national park (rainforest) in Far North Queensland, Australia. :: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org :: Website: Daintree National Park
9. Fraser Island :: Fraser Island is a heritage listed island (located around 250 kilometres north of the Queensland state capital, Brisbane) Queensland, Australia :: Website: Fraser Island
10. Kakadu National Park
11. Great Ocean Road
12. Broome and the Kimberley region
13. Kangaroo Island
14. Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
List of cities in Australia by population:
Sydney (Australia's largest city, population: 5.23 million), Melbourne (Australia's second largest city, population: 4.93 million),
Brisbane (2.46 million), Perth (2.05 million), Adelaide (1.34 million),
Canberra (capital city of Australia, population: 0.45 million),
Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong, Hobart, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Launceston, Mackay, Rockhampton, Bunbury, Coffs Harbour, Bundaberg, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Shepparton, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Orange, Busselton, Dubbo, Geraldton, Warrnambool, Albany, Devonport, Mount Gambier, Lismore, Nelson Bay, Maryborough, Alice Springs, Ballina, Taree, Armidale, Goulburn, Whyalla, Gympie, Echuca, Forster, Griffith, Wangaratta, Grafton, Yeppoon, Murray Bridge, Mount Isa, Camden Haven, Broken Hill, Karratha, Horsham, Singleton, Port Lincoln, Ulladulla, Bairnsdale, Warwick, Kempsey, Ulverstone, Broome, Port Hedland, Port Pirie, Emerald, Port Augusta, Lithgow, Colac, Mudgee, Muswellbrook, Esperance, Parkes, Swan Hill, Portland, Kingaroy
List of popular Medical Schools in Australia:
The Australian National University Medical School (ANUMS)
University of Sydney
University of Melbourne
University of Queensland
University of Adelaide
James Cook University Medical School
List of popular companies of Australia:
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
BHP Group Limited
National Australia Bank (NAB)
ABB Grain Limited
TPG Telecom Limited (Adam Internet)
AGL Energy Limited
Alinta Limited (Alinta Gas)
ANCA Pty Ltd (formerly Australian Numerical Control and Automation Pty Ltd)
Angus & Robertson
Aristocrat Leisure Limited
Arnott's Biscuit Limited
Atlassian Corporation Plc
Aurizon Holdings Limited
Austereo Radio Network
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Australian Postal Corporation
Australian Agricultural Company Limited
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Thales Australia (Australian Defence Industries)
Australian Ethical Investment Limited